rates & amenities
1 king sized bed
2 double beds
1 sleeper sofa (double bed sized).
Maximum occupancy is (8) persons.
The villa is ocean view as well as ocean/beach front.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm EST and Check-out time is 12 noon EST. The house may be available earlier in the day. We will try to accommodate your travel as best as possible.
- This is a non-smoking home. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $50.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, costs will be subtracted from your deposit.
- Pets are not permitted. Guests who bring a pet(s) without approval will forfeit their security deposit and may be evicted from the property.
- Damage/Reservation Deposit A $400.00 deposit is always taken to guarantee that no damages take place. In the event that damages occur to the property or any items are missing, the security deposit will be kept and the renter will be charged/ held responsible for payment of any repairs and/or replacement of items.
- Payment – An advance payment equal to 40% of the rental rate is required to reserve the villa. The balance is due 30 days prior to check-in date. For your convenience we will automatically charge the credit card given at the time of the reservation. If you would like to use an alternate method of payment please let us know in advance. If paying by check a copy of your drivers’ license will be required with the signed paperwork. If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount levied by the bank for NSF charges. Reservations for the December Holiday Season (Dec. 20th – Jan. 5th) are confirmed with a 40% deposit and balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations - If the Guest chooses to cancel the Reservation the following penalty fee may be charged. The penalty percentages rates are based on the Total Rental Fee (amount shown on the booking confirmation);
Up to 60 days prior to the arrival date 20%
Between 30 and 60 days prior to the arrival date 40%
Less than 30 days prior to the arrival date 100%
December Holiday Season: Cancelation Policy is 20% forfeit when canceling from the moment of reservation and up to 60 days of arrival, and 100% forfeit if canceling within 60 days of arrival date.
- The maximum occupancy for the house is 12 persons. Only the people listed on the rental agreement are to stay at the house. Renters who exceed the occupancy limit and falsify occupancy information at the time of reservation are subject to eviction.
- Noise Disturbance – Please keep in mind our home is not located on a private island. House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. Please keep noise at a respectful level for the neighbors.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction.
- Inclusive Fees – Rates include made service prior to arrival and after departure. Linens, towels, washer/dryer, and full kitchen are included.
- Falsified Reservations – You must be at least 21 years of age to rent this home and provide proof of age, if requested. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- Parking Passes – A garage parking spot is included with the rental, and additional parking space in an outdoor lot can be reserved if requested.
- Hurricane or Storm Policy – Storm Policy & Unforeseeable issues (water, electrical, etc.) – No refunds will be given for inclement weather unless a mandatory evacuation is ordered from the National Weather Service. In this instance a refund of the unused portion of the rent will be refunded. Refunds will not be given due to any unforeseeable electrical, water loss issues. High winds on the island can, in rare cases, cause loss of power/water. If there are any issues that can not be easily resolved by the renter, the renter is to call and notify us immediately and we will do our best to rectify the issue. If the issue can not be resolved in a timely manner a refund will be available for the unused portion of the stay. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
- We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will do our best to find the item and arrange to have it returned.